|Home||» Products||» Gas Saver||» Gas Conservator|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 600 - 1500
- Trouble free installation
- Low operational cost
- Ensure noiseless operation
Observations after installation of product & product benefits:
- Flame length becomes more uniform in vertical length across the burner. Flame length is reduced vertically and extended literally as rate of combustion become higher
- Reduction in ambient temperature of the surroundings due to reduction in carbon monoxide emissions.
- SAVE UP TO 31 % OF LPG/CNG/Diesel /petrol & natural Gas improve thermal efficiency of the fuel. Thus more heat is generated in less fuel. Thus save money.
- Save money as fuel is one of the major expenditure in our daily life /manufacturing , thus saving fuel will result in cost saving on monthly & yearly basis, thus our energy banks, cylinders, fuel tank s will last longer.
- Environment friendly- as the fuel burns completely. There is significant reduction in ambient temperature and pollutant gases. This help to build healthier working conditions.
- NSIC certified & patented product from government of India.
- European standard safety compliment product which is manufactured by an ISO9001:2008 certified company.
- Tested by SHRIRAM INSTITUTE FOR INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH CENTRE.
- Palestinian government certified for safety compliance
- Taiwan gas lab. And ITALAB (ONGC Lab.)Certified the products for its fuel saving.
- SS/IS319 Engineering Grade, Extra powerful permanent magnetic circuitry.
- Non exhaustive ,non corrosive
- No external electrical or chemical power sources required
- Heat & water resistant.
- Maintenance free device with quick & easy installation procedure.
- Approx 50 % reduction in un- burnt hydrocarbons & harmful carbon monoxide emissions
- Can be fitted with any of existing furnaces, burners, electricity, generators boilers, machines, and automobiles.
- SAVE GAS+SAVE MONEY = EARNING MONEY
SVI GAS SAVER APPLICATIONS
Cooking, water heating, automobile and auto ancillary, ceramics, chemicals, paints & Dyes .soaps & detergents, ferrous & non ferrous metals, food & beverages, laundry. Air conditioning, Incineration, Agriculture, Dairy. Engineering & Fabrication. Glass, Surface Coatings, paper & packaging, pharmaceutical, plastics, painting, Textile & many more Industries.
SVI 2 3419
Ss and Brass
Get latest price
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
As per requirement
PLACE OF ORIGIN
PACKAGING, DELIVERY AND PAYMENT TERMS-
As per standard
Minimum 8 days after deposit
- FOB Port
- Mundra, Nhava sheva, Ahmedabad & Mumbai Airport
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Depend On Quantity (Normally Pack in Corrugated Box)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO , CE, Patent Intellectual, design Patent ETC.. available on website.